Monday, August 4, 2008

Such a fun couple...

I first met Brandon and Michelle at Bridal Spectacular. They saw a portrait that I had on display similiar to the one I took of them below. I remember when Michelle called and spoke with me on the phone - she wanted to know about pricing, and I seemed to be out of her budget. I explained that wedding photography was an investment and that she should really get to know, like, and trust the person she hired to capture such important moments on her wedding day. She agreed fully, but just didn't know how she was going to increase her budget. I figured I would never hear from her again, but I was mistaken. A couple of weeks later, she called again. She set up an appointment for her and Brandon to come by and meet with me and look over my work more in depth. They both told me that their wedding day was very special to them, and they didn't want to hire just anyone to take photos - they wanted to hire someone who shared their vision and was able to see their day as they saw it. They gave me a deposit that day. :)

I love this portrait of Michelle.

This one too!
Michelle & Brandon kissing with each of their parents kissing above them. Awww...


This one always makes me smile. I just want to add pitchforks to their hands.


Just havin' fun. ;)

Bathtub shots = romantic & sexy!

And of course, how could we not end the night without capturing them kissing at sunset!
Thanks for an awesome time guys!



No comments: