Saturday, August 2, 2008

Best vows I've ever heard!

Today I had the honor of attending one of the most truly moving ceremonies I've ever been to. I get so excited when couples choose to have cinematography done in addition to photography. Why, you ask. Well, simply because as phenomenal as photography truly is, it lacks one thing: the ability to record sound. Natalie and Michael wrote their own vows - not only were they sentimental and humorous, but they were serious and showed a true demonstration to what commitment is all about. Everyone who was present at their wedding, and those who weren't and will be privileged to view the DVD, must have felt or probably will feel the overwhelming sesne of joy and sweet tenderness that was spoken from the couple's lips. My hat goes off to Natalie and Michael for their genuine commitment to one another and to God. And of all things that impressed me the most, their commitment to stay pure for one another is absolutely amazing! Wow - I hope they have a wild, passionate time tonight!!! Natalie gave a cute little, "suggestive" commentary on the video for Michael before the ceremony began. Michael's commentary to Natalie was less suggestive and more emotional. Both, however, were equally adorable, and I know they will look back on this day as the day they loved each other the least. It will only get better from here, guys! Yes, there will be fights along the way (Try to keep eye-gouging and throwing sharp objects at one another to a minimum), but you've definitely convinced me that you two are perfect for one another and will make it through anything! Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness!

No comments: