Sunday, August 3, 2008

New business cards - finally!


I've finally gotten around to making some new business cards! I decided on this one of Sarah and John (left) for the front of my card. It was taken at Loews Lake Las Vegas. Poor Sarah was soooo upset on her wedding day. They flew in from Albuquerque for a beautiful destination wedding, only to be greeted by dreary weather. It rained the entire time they were in town, up until about 20 minutes before the ceremony began and remained clear long enough for post-ceremony photos! I just love the shot of them on the bridge. I chose the one of Melissa (above right) for the back image on my business card. It was taken at Lakeside Weddings.... the same place Terrence and I were married at, by the way! This image is going to be hung in Blush Bridal Boutique - a super cute shop located in the Montecito Marketplace, off of Durango and 95 - right around the corner from where we live! For any of you brides still on the hunt for the perfect dress, I highly suggest making a point to check out Blush. The dresses are gorgeous! And Kim, the store manager, is as nice as can be. She makes you feel right at home!

No comments: